Some of our designs are purely for fun, but some designs do carry a special significance. Did you know that the humble dragonfly is a symbol of overcoming cancer? Here are some examples of design elements used in traditional henna and their original/current meanings:
- The Lotus flower represents creativity. (Hey, that's our logo!)
- Flowers, in general, are considered to be symbols of joy or happiness.
- Paisleys represent an unripened mango fruit, which is a symbol of burgeoning fertility.
- Peacocks are considered the companion of a wife longing for her husband, during periods of separation.
- Vines represent the growth of a marriage or the journey through life.
What's hot in our company
Copyright © 2000-2017 Henna4You, formerly Mehendhi-Village, in operation since 2000. All Rights Reserved. Site design and amazing marketing The Marketing Multi-tool