Looking to add a unique guest experience to your next corporate event?
Henna4You attends corporate events on a regular basis. Henna tattoos are freehand works of art that range from event-specific designs to traditional intricate motifs, easily adaptable to suit your brand and event theme. Event attendees delight in the artistic expression of this chemical-free, semi-permanent body art, which appeals to people of all generations and cultures. We take care to prepare henna paste that is completely natural, safe for all ages, sensitive skin, and allergies.
Our artists are professionals who use their skills to quickly and personably provide henna art to everyone interested and make sure that guests are not kept waiting as our line is often continuous – our artists are each capable of completing henna for 25-35 customers in a single hour. We provide a wide variety of samples for guests to be inspired by, from Bollywood glamour to pop culture fandoms. Our event portfolio allows guests to choose from an assortment of designs that are attractive to all ages and tastes. All of our guests are attended to with respect – all questions are answered thoroughly and thoughtfully – and receive aftercare instructions to get the most out of their henna experience.
Our work station is small and tidy, and fits comfortably within regular booth/vendor space requirements – we can even bring our own tent. We can accommodate any theme or inspiration and provide art specifically designed to accompany your show.
Henna4You Corporate Clients Include:
- Gillette (Toronto, ON)
- Guess Watches (Toronto, ON)
- United Arab Emirates - International Civil Aviation Assembly (Montreal, Quebec)
- Microsoft (London, UK & Seattle, US)
- Peugeot Cars (London, UK)
- World Economic Forum (Davos, Switzerland)
- Lulu Lemon (ON)
- In Fine Feather Yoga (Burlington, ON
- Moksha Yoga (Burlington, Cambridge, ON)
- Kinetic Yoga (Hamilton, ON)
- Port Sandfield Marina (Muskoka, ON)
- Souls for Milestones (Waterloo, ON)
- Perimeter Institute (Waterloo, ON)
- City of Waterloo (Waterloo, ON)
- Shoppers Drug Mart (Waterloo, Elora, Cambridge, ON)
- Pod Designs (Elora, Guelph, ON)
- Cambridge Galleries (Cambridge, ON)
- Creations Art and Pottery Studio (Cambridge, ON)
- Crossfit Kitchener (Kitchener, ON)
- Sensational Elora (Elora, ON)
- OPS South Asian Network (Toronto, ON)